Canon Medical Research USA, Inc. (CMRU) has an immediate opening for Interventional Systems Scientist to participate in addressing problems related to interventional imaging systems and X‑ray image formation.
- Develop and validate advanced data correction algorithms, such as beam hardening correction, scatter correction, artifact correction, etc.
- Evaluate and develop advanced reconstruction algorithms, including both analytical and statistical methods.
- Develop advanced image processing techniques to refine image quality.
- Evaluate X‑ray system performance and perform quantitative image assessment.
- Collaborate with academic and industrial partners in various research projects.
Contribute to corporate intellectual property portfolio.